About Super Mike And The Team
Team Leader: MICHAEL “Super Mike” MINERVINI
Full Time, Full Service, Broker-Associate
ABR, CDPE, CLHMS, CNHS, CRS, E-PRO, MFS , QSC, RCC, SRES
Ranked #1 RE/MAX agent- Monmouth County (units) 2006-2009, NJ Top 50 2002-Present
Michael “Super Mike” Minervini has been a leading real estate agent in theMonmouth County area since 1997. His team has over 25 years of real estate experience! His team’s commitment is to provide superior and stellar service to all of their clients. Michael has been a member of the NJAR Million Dollar Club, now the NJAR Circle of Excellence since 1999. He has been RE/MAX NJ TOP 50 Producer since 2002. Team Super Mike is ranked in the top 50 teams for RE/MAX in all of NJ. Fop a SUPER real estate experience, contact Team Super Mike today!732-688-4922 or www.TeamSuperMike.com
Team Super Mike Awards At A Glance:
- Ranked #1 RE/MAX Team in Monmouth County for sold homes 2014-Present
- Ranked Top 15 RE/MAX Teams in all of New Jersey for sold homes 2014-Present
- Ranked Top 15 of all agents in all of Monmouth and Ocean Counties for closed properties 2015
- Ranked top 1% of all agents Nationwide
- RE/MAX International Executive, 100% and Platinum Clubs since 2000
- RE/MAX International Hall of Fame Member
- New Jersey Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award 1999-Present (2015 Platinum Level- for over $20,000,000 in sales volume)
Michael’s Real Estate Education and Experience At A Glance:
- New Jersey Real Estate License held since 1997
- New Jersey Broker License held since 2004
- Mike is certified as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Mike is a Certified Distressed Property Expert specializing in Short Sales and Foreclosures (CDPE)
- Mike is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Mike is a former member of Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Mike is a Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Mike is E-Pro certified (E-PRO)
- Mike is a Military Residential Sepcialist with extensive knowledge on how to work with military clients (MilRes)
- Mike is a Multi-Family Specialist (MFS)
- Mike is Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Mike is Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
- Mike is certified as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Mike is a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Extensive training in negotiations
- Re/Max NJ Success University past trainer
- Conducted training for RE/MAX Allied Realty in Mountainside, NJ
- Past Panelist for the “Power Broker’s” Conference in Monmouth County
Team Super Mike Real Estate Affiliations At A Glance:
- Member of the Monmouth County Association of Realtors
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
Michael’s Real Estate Community Involvement At A Glance:
- Past Chairman of the Oceanport Parks and Recreation Committee
- Past Chairman of the Oceanport “Summer’s End” Sub Committee
- Proud supporter of the Kortney Rose Foundation in Oceanport (www.TheKortneyRoseFoundation.org)
- Disciple of Jesus Christ and plays an active role on spreading the message of the Gospel. Proverbs 3:5-6, Acts 2:21
- Proud sponsor and supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN). Mike donates a portion of each home sale commission on behalf of his clients. This program is known as the “Miracle Home” program. Thanks to all of you for allowing thousands of dollars to be donated each year to such a worthy cause!!
- Active with the Library Committee in his former community.
- Past member of the Neighborhood Watch
- Served on numerous civic and political bodies within his community for over 10 years (Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Member of the Board of Education)
Michael’s Natioinally Recognized Designations:
ABR– Accredited Buyer’s Representative– The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. www.Rebac.net
CDPE– Certified Distressed Property Expert– As a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Mike is has the training, expertise and experience to guide you through the short sale process. Mike also specializes in foreclsoures. www.cdpe.com
CLHMS– Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist– As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), you are recognized as a well-trained professional who has special upper-tier expertise and has successfully proven your expertise in the luxury home and estate marketplace. www.luxuryhomemarketing.com
CNHS– Certified New Home Specialist– Topics covered in the course include:
- Recognizing and pursuing opportunities in new home sales
- Understanding the builder’s perspective, needs and motivations
- The new home buyer’s perspective and the psychology of new home buying
- Broker services that are important to builders, and tips on selling those services to builders
- The materials, methods and terminology of residential construction
- Reading blueprints and understanding scale rulers, site plans and topography
- Understanding new home contracts, legal and monetary issues.
- Sales and marketing strategies and techniques, including market research, working with new homebuyers, providing customer service and much more.
CRS– Council of Residential Specialists– Participated in a series of intensive real estate courses in order to be superior in the sale of residential property.
E-PRO- Certified as a professional with the leading knowledge regarding internet marketing, advertising and overall presence.
MilRes- Certified in working with military buyers. Mike can guide military clients through the VA and buying process.
MFS– Mike is the founder and creator of this national designation. Multi-Family Specialist is a dynamic and unique real estate professional designation that can be earned by real estate agents. This designation propels agents as the premier real estate professionals in their community, specializing in the market of multi-family properties. Different from any commercial real estate professional designation, MFS targets only multi-family properties ranging from two family homes to large apartment buildings. www.Multi-FamilySpecialist.com.
QSC- Quality Service Certified– The sale or purchase of your home is one of your most important financial and personal decisions that you will ever make. Finding and selecting the right real estate professional to assist you is important too! While you expect your real estate agent to “get results”, there’s more to a real estate transaction than the sale or purchase, a lot more. And working with an agent who is reliable, accountable, responsive and one who pays attention to the details can make all the difference. www.QualityService.org
RCC- Residential Construction Certified– For real estate professionals active in either resale or new home business, Residential Construction Certified delivers the most effective & comprehensive training available covering materials, methods, terminology and details of residential construction. The RCC Certification identifies you as a true real estate professional with in-depth knowledge of the products you sell … knowledge of residential construction … which allow you to work more professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, designers, engineers and construction professionals.
SRES- Seniors Real Estate Specialist-Seniors Real Estate Specialists? are REALTORS qualified to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans. A national program since 1998, The Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SAREC) offers a specific designation, SRES, to identify those members who have successfully completed its education program along with other prerequisites. By earning the SRES designation, your REALTOR has demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. Your REALTOR has received special training, gets regular updates, and is prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life changing decisions. www.seniorsrealestate.com
Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Member– The Institute is a membership organization for real estate sales agents (Realtors and representitives of NAHB members only) who work in the upper-tier residential market around the world (for our purposes, upper tier is the top ten percent of market sales as defined by price range or $500,000, whichever is higher). The Institute offers training in luxury home marketing and awards an international designation to agents who meet performance standards in the upper tier market. The Institute promotes its members to affluent homebuyers and sellers. The Institute also conducts research in the luxury market. www.luxuryhomemarketing.com
Proudly serving Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean Counties as FULL TIME, FULL SERVICE real estate professionals!
Acts 2:21 Proverbs 3:5-6 Matthew 22:37-38 & 28:18-20 Romans 10:9
CALL “Team Super Mike” FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!! 732-688-4922